The following is a recipe for a Chicken and Waffle Fry Pizza. It is a versatile pizza that can be made with any assortment of toppings. The materials and ingredients are simple and it is possible for anyone to make!
All materials and ingredients can be purchased at a local grocery store.
- One 12 inch pizza crust
- One 8 oz sauce of your choice! (We recommend honey mustard, barbeque, or polynesian)
- 4.5 oz of fully cooked waffle fries (Cut into smaller pieces, if desired)
- 6 oz of fully cooked fried chicken nuggets (Cut into smaller pieces, if desired)
- One 7 oz bag of Mozzarella cheese
- Non-stick pizza pan
- Ladle or spatula
- Oven mitts
- Pizza cutter
Step 1: Before You Proceed
- Be very careful when placing the pizza in and out of the oven. The oven is very hot and individuals can be burned if they are not careful.
- Always cut away from your body to avoid injury.
- When using fried chicken nuggets and waffle fries be sure that they are fully cooked prior to placing them on the pizza.
- Some pizza crusts may contain gluten, individuals who are sensitive to this should use a gluten free crust.
- Individuals who are lactose intolerant can use a substitute cheese. This will not change the instructions.
- Some fried chicken may be cooked in peanut oil.
Choice of Products
- A vegetarian alternative can be used! Simply replace the fried chicken with a soy product.