Here are the ingredients for making our Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie:
- almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- a ripe banana (we couldn’t get our hands on a ripe enough banana for the above video, so we apologize for any confusion)
- approx. 3/4 cup frozen berries (your choice)
- tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- tbsp unsweetened nut butter
- a dash of cinnamon (or more!)
- a few dates or a bit of maple syrup (completely optional)
Watch the video for additional information! Blend and enjoy!
See more at www.dharmawanderlust.com
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.