- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages Instant French Vanilla Pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 330 degrees. Sift together the flour and baking soda & set aside.
2. Cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the nstant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Step 1: Lots of Butter
First preheat your oven to 330 degrees. You will need two cups of butter at room temperature. If you can't wait that long put the butter into a Pyrex bowl and pop it in the microwave for about 1 minute.
Step 2: Dry Ingredients
Sift together 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
Step 3: Mixing # 1
You want to cream together 2 cups butter, 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. Using an electric mixer is definitely the way to go, it makes baking so much easier.
Step 4: Mixing # 2
Mix in two 3.4 ounce packages of French Vanilla Instant Pudding mix until well blended. Next, mix in four eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Step 5: Mixing # 3
Now mix in the flour and baking soda you sifted earlier.
Step 6: Mixing # 4
Mix in 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips. Put small spoon fulls of the cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake your cookies at 330 degrees for 15 minutes. Note: ovens vary, so you may need to adjust your baking time and or the temperature.
Step 7: So Many Tasty Cookies!
You'll notice a golden brown color around your cookies, this means their ready. Lay them out on a cooling rack for a few minutes. I don't recommend making a tower of cookies like I did because they stick together which makes it hard to grab an individual cookie.