This is the easiest and most tasiest chocolate chip muffin reciep - i whip a batch of these up weekly for my boyfriends lunch boxes. They also freeze really well, if they make it to the frezzer that is!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1 - Dry Ingredients
- Sift 250g of plain flour into a bowl
- add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda, 2 table spoons of sifted cocoa powder, 175g of caster sugar
- Now add 150g of chocolate chips - i always like to chose a selection of milk, dark and white chocolate chips.
- Mix these ingredients together with a wooden spoon, until all ingredients are blended well together.
Step 2: Step 2 - Wet Ingredients
-To the bowl of dry ingredients add the following -
-250ml of fresh full fat milk to the milk,
- 90ml of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all together to produce a well mixed, really yummy chocolate mixture.
Step 3: Step 3
- Pour into 12 muffin cases
- Bake at 200c for 15 - 20 minutes
- cool for 30mins and serve.