These cookies are simple to make and it is so crunchy, thin and tasty.
The ingredients you will need,
1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour/Maida
150 g of Unsalted butter
3/4 cup of Sugar
100 g of Dark Chocolate bar
1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract
1 Whole egg
Some chocolate sprinkler for cookie topping
Step 1: Method for Making Dough
1. In a small saucepan, add about an inch of water and bring it to boil over medium flame. Place a small plate/bowl over the saucepan and add chocolate and butter, cook untill the chocolate melts.
2. Mix Sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract into it. whisk until all combined.
4. Add melted chocolate and flour, mix altogether .
5. Take a small portion from the dough mixture, roll it in your palm and flatten it on to the greased baking sheets. Sprinkle some chocolate sprinklers / mini choco chip on it.
Step 2: Bake It
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celsius and bake for 15 minutes.
2. Take out the cookies from oven and let it completely cool down. Store it in air tight container/zip-lock bag.