This is a combined dessert with chocolate cream, Mascarpone and spongy cake.
Step 1: Ingriedients
For Sponge cake
190 Gr Sugar
95 Gr flour
55 gr Corn flour
45 Gr Melted butter
1 Tsp vanilla
For the Sandwich
750 gr Mascarpone cheese
1 Tbl spoon vanilla
1/2 -1 cup Brown sugar
250 Gr Vanilla custard
2-3 Tble spoon Gelatine
For Chocolate Ganasche
2 Cups chocolate chips
2 Cups double cream.
1. Separate egg yolks and whites.
2. Mix egg yolks on high speed until creamy.
3. After a minute add 2 table spoon sugar and mix until it becomes thicker.
4. Add Vanilla and keep mixing until the mixture doubles the volume.
5. Place the egg whites in a clean bowl ,beat high until white and frothy.
6. Add the Rest of the Sugar little at a time
Step 3: Combine Egg Yolks and Whites
1. Now introduce egg whites to egg York Mixture
2. Fold them with a spatula-Do not over mix
Step 4: Complete the Batter
1. Combine flour and corn flour in sieve,Sift slowly in to the mixture.Sifting flour will make the cake lighter.
2. Fold it together with out over mixing.
3. Add melted butter
4. Fold it together with out over mixing.
5. Spread the batter evenly in a spring form pan shake the pan to remove air pockets.
6. Wow...It's done.Let it cool
1. Beat the Mascarpone cheese well and add vanilla
2. Add sugar.
3. Add vanilla custard .
4. Beat well and leave it in the fridge.
5. Make gelatine mixture and double boil till watery.Add this too to the Mascarpone mixture before you sand which the cakes.
Step 6: Chocolate Ganasche
Boil double cream
Melt the chocolate chips in the micro oven for about 50 seconds
Mix both together
Chocolate Ganasch is ready. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours
1. Sandwich the two sponge cakes with Mascarpone cream
2. Top up the cake with the chocolate Ganasche
3.Lay the cake decorating stencils over the cake and dust some icing sugar -This is only for decoration.
4. High light it with Strawberries .Looks yummy ..Mouth watering ..
5. .For sure it is really delicious... Try it out.
Thank you for taking time to read ,Please cast your votes and stars because this is a very good recipe.
I have posted this in the Hurriecane contest too.
I am a day care mom who is working full time,and do not have enough time for my sewing and crafting work which I love it very much.If ever I win the laser cutter I will give up my full time job or reduce it to a couple of hours(because I do a lot of craft work with the kids and they will be dissapointed to see me no more)and start my own business at home as I have enough and more sewing orders which I can not do it on time.Every instructable I do with the help of the laser cutter,I will definetly post it on this great site.