This is super easy and crazy-delicious!
- 1 Pint of Peanut butter ice cream
- 1 Pint of Chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 Pint Chocolate Ice cream
- 16 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 3 oz chocolate, curled
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Let chocolate ice cream sit out until soft
- Spread out in pie crust
- Top with plastic wrap and press down with a pie pan to even out the layer
- Set in freezer 30 minutes or so
- Spread on a thin layer of fluff
- Put back in the freezer for 10 minutes (take out peanut butter ice cream at this time)
- Spread out peanut butter ice cream
- Top with the fluff layer
- Garnish with chopped nuts and chocolate curls
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.