Chocolate Idli Cake is a very quick and easy recipe. You will be needing either a steamer or a Idli stand to cook it. Recipe is very quick and easy to make and believe us it tastes very delicious. We bet you are gonna love it.
For Easy Video and Audio (Hindi) with English Subtitles please watch,
Step 1: Ingredients
- Biscuits(dark chocolate–flavoured biscuits with a chocolate buttercream filling) [We used Bourbon here]
- Biscuts (chocolate wafers with a sweet creme filling in between) [We used Oreo here]
- Sugar - 1 Spoon (or as per taste)
- Milk - 1/2 Glass
- Gems - 5-6 to Garnish one one each Idli cake.
- Chocolate Syrup - To Garnish
Step 2: Steps
- Take a mixer Jar.
- Break and add Bourbon biscuits in it.
- Break and add Oreo biscuits in it.
- Add Sugar.
- Grind it to powder.
- Transfer it to bowl.
- Add some Milk and mix it well (Don't add in one go).
- Check consistency as shown, add more milk if needed. We used only half glass milk.
- Apply some oil on idly stand slots as shown.
- Now pour our chocolate batter in the slots.
- Add water in Idli cooker and put the stand in it as shown.
- Close the cooker and switch on the flame on medium.
- Leave the cooker on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Open the Cooker and Check if our idlis are ready. If not ready then steam for some more time.
- Switch off the flame and leave the Idlis for sometime (around 5 minutes) to cool down.
See Complete Recipe Steps with Pictures in below link,
Step 3: Serving
- Transfer Idlis to serving plate with the help of spoon.
- Garnish the idlis by some Chocolate Syrup.
- You will find the Chocolate Syrup easily in some nearby grocery strore or super market.
- Put few Gems/Cherry on top of it to give it a appetizing look.
Thank you for watching! If you liked the recipe then please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.