Introduction: Chocolate Orange & Vanilla Lemon
1. Bake chocolate cupcakes and white/vanilla cupcakes.
2. Make Creamy White Frosting and seperate it into 2 batches.
3. With the first icing batch, add lemon flavoring and yellow gel food coloring. Mix
4. With the second batch, add Orange extract/flavoring and orange gel food coloring. Mix
5. Use a star tip for icing bag and swirl orange icing on the chocolate cupcakes and yellow/lemon icing on the vanilla cupcakes.
6. Add lemon wedge jujubes on top of the yellow icing and orange wedge jujubes on top of the orange icing.
7. Serve and Enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the