Introduction: Chocolate Popcorn
- 240g Block of chocolate ~ Roughly Chopped
- Bag Natural Microwave popcorn
1. Melt your block of chocolate by placing it in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan with gently simmering water & stirr until smooth.
2. Looking at the instructions on your popcorn packet, cook the popcorn.
3. Combine them both into a bowl and mix until most of the popcorn is covered in yummy melted chocolate!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.