Introduction: Chocolate Pudding (Lactose Free) (GF)
If you like this video and this recipe, it'd be super cool if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Darnyouglutenfood
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How to Pudding
1. Start by sifting the cocoa powder, tapioca flour and vanilla sugar into a saucepan.
2. Pour in a small amount of the coconut milk and whisk it into the dry ingredients until it forms a smooth paste.
3. Place the saucepan over a medium low heat and little by little whisk in the coconut milk. To avoid any lumps you'll have to keep whisking. Also use a spatula to make sure none of the pudding cooks to the bottom of the pan.
4. The mixture will thicken until you can leave trails in it with the spatula (but they do disappear rather quickly).
5. You can then pour it into a large container or into individual serving glasses. Let cool then place in the fridge to cool completely. The pudding will continue to thicken as it cools until completely set.
Step 2: Sprinkle With Some Goodness
You can top them with some desiccated coconut or if you're feeling super extravagant and want something decadent add some dark chocolate (or even melt it in to the pan for an extra velvety dessert)!