Introduction: Chopped Jalapeno Bread
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Step 2: Instructions
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
Step 3: Links
Recipe Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1917