Introduction: Chopstick Book Binding
A simple binding for a book with a chopstick-- usually I use a stick, but for a challenge, I found a chopstick to use!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
chopstick or stick
Step 2: Fold Cardstock in Half, Punch Holes
- Fold your cardstock in half- make it pretty if need be (I glued some decorated/dyed paper to my piece of cardstock).
- Cut the paper so it is a little smaller than the cover cardstock.
- Put your paper inside the folded cardstock.
- Punch two holes through the cardstock and paper- if too thick to do all at once, punch the cover and mark the paper so that you can punch separately.
Step 3: Thread Rubber Band
- Thread the rubber band through one end of the holes on one side of the cover and paper inside and catch the stick in the loop.
- Then thread the other end through the other hole and catch the other end of your stick.
- Done! This will last as long as your rubber band lasts!