Make not only individual cupcakes, but make them into one beautiful work of art as well. These Christmas cupcakes look beautifully as a center piece or individually in tiny hands.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Collect Your Supplies
1. Choose your favourite cake mix and dye-able icing
2. Pick your decorations for your tree (ie christmas balls, stars, etc)
3. Get your food colouring, whether gel or liquid
Step 2: Bake Your Cupcakes
1. Mix your cake mix by box or recipe directions
2. Bake for appropriate time
3. Leave cupcakes to cool before icing
4. Lay out cupcakes on your layered stand
Step 3: Icing Your Cupcakes
1. Mix icing to your desired colour
2. Place in icing bag with desired icing tip
3. Ice cupcakes into the shape of cones or mini trees
Step 4: Decorating Your Cupcakes
1. Place candies on each cupcake to decorate as a tiny christmas tree
2. Make sure you look at cupcakes as a whole tree - space candies around entire tree
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy
1. Place star on the top of your ''tree"
2. Serve and enjoy the Ooos and Aahs you get