This is the first of hopefully many cigar box ukuleles.
Step 1: Ukulele Disassembly
Simply, I was able to carefully remove the neck from the body with a nice 'sharp' chisel..
Step 2: Nick the Bits.....
Kept the bridge and was able to remove this easily with a chisel again carefully working around the bridge. As with the bracing pieces and block carefully chiseled them off.
Step 3: Placing N' Bracing
On the original uke the braces were one on the front one on the back. I decided the cross brace the top under where the bridge is going to sit. The neck block might not have been needed but better to do the job right, once!. I used Evo-stik wood adhesive, green bottle.
Step 4: All Done....
Before re-stringing, its best to leave it for a couple of hrs for the glue to cure. Didn't want the normal sound hole in the middle and had seen other CBG's where they had done different shapes so went for three different sized holes.