- Cinnamon apple stuffed bread rolls can be a good dessert or even as breakfast.
-These bread rolls will be crispy outside with inside apple cinnamon filling and is very tasty.
- One peeled and finely chopped apple
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- one teaspoon cinnamon powder
- pinch of salt
- Half teaspoon lime juice
- Three bread slices
- Melted butter for brushing
Step 1: Preparing the Filling
-Peel the skin of apple and and finely chop it.Take a sauce pan and add chopped apple slices and three tablespoon sugar
-Once sugar is added it starts melting.Give a mix
Step 2: Add Cinnamom Powder and Pinch of Salt
-Next add half teaspoon cinnamon powder,pinch of salt and few drops of lime juice.
Step 3: Cook Till Apple Becomes Soft
-Mix everything and cook till apple slices become soft.This process should be done on medium flame to prevent burning.
-Once apple filling is prepared cool it for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Flatten Bread Slices
- Next step is to prepare bread slices for filling and rolling.
- Take white bread or wheat bread of your choice.Bread should be fresh to prevent it from breaking during rolling
- Remove the crust of bread slices and flatten them using rolling pin.
Step 5: Place Apple Cinnamon Filling
-Brush the bread slice with melted butter. Take apple cinnamon filling and place in the center of bread slice leaving little gap at all corners.
Step 6: Roll
-After placing the filling roll the bread as shown in my images.
Step 7: Toast on Pan Till They Turn Brown Color
-Heat the pan and add some butter to it. place the rooled bread slices on it.
-Toast on both sides till they turn little brown color.
- Enjoy the cinnamon apple stuffed bread rolls
(You can even bake them at 150 degree centigrade for 15 minutes)