Introduction: Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
These delicious cookies are perfect for Christmas time!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- cinnamon sweets (optional)
Step 2: Method
- Preheat oven to 180’C / 375′ F.
- Mix sugars, butter, cinnamon, vanilla and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon sweets.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet (make sure to keep cookies about 2 inches apart) .
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are light brown with soft centers.
- Leave them to cool slightly, then remove and place onto wire wrack. Enjoy!
Visit Arsty Teen Blog for more delicious recipes