Intro: Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble
This dessert filled with the delicious flavors of fall is perfect for your holiday gatherings!
Step 1: Ingredients
2 cups pumpkin pie mix
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup chopped pecans
1 packet cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Step 2: Instructions
1. Arrange frozen rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. Combine pumpkin pie mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread evenly over rolls.
3. Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over pumpkin pie mixture.
4. Bake at 350°F 40 minutes.
5. Drizzle with 1 packet cream cheese frosting and caramel topping while still warm.