Intro: Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino Recipe
I love trying different frappuccino recipes and about a year ago, I saw this cinnamon roll one on Starbucks Secret Menu. I ordered it and it was good, but I knew I'd want to make it at home. As soon as I came across a Cinnamon Torani and White Chocolate Torani, I was ready to try. This then became an official flavor when they had it with their "Fan Flavors."
This copycat Starbucks recipe takes a few special Torani syrups, but there are probably ways to get around that, or, they are always a good investment if you like to flavor your drinks.
Find more Frappuccino, and other Starbucks copycat recipes, in this collection: Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the equivalent of a 16oz Grande from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk* - use whatever type you would like; I use Half & Half whenever I can get ahold of it
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Torani Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Torani Syrup
- 2 tbsp White Chocolate Torani Syrup / or / White Chocolate Sauce
- Simple Syrup to taste (optional)
- Whipped topping
- Ground Cinnamon (optional) for topping
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
Use more or less Cinnamon and White Chocolate depending on your taste.
- Blender - I use a Magic Bullet at home, it's great for making individual drinks though doesn't blend quite as well as the Vitamix
- Ice cube trays - small ice cubes make for even easier blending
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cups for serving
- Straws - Yay for reusable straws! These birch pattern paper straws are the ones shown in the pictures.
*Feel free to replace 1/4c of the milk with strong coffee. It will effect the taste.
Step 2: Blend Everything
Throw everything in the blender at once and mix it up.