If you like this video and this recipes, it'd be super cool if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Darnyouglutenfood
Step 1: How To
1. Start by placing the mince meat in a bowl and mushing it together with your hands.
2. Add the salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and herbes de Provence to the bowl and lightly mix together, then add the Parmesan. Mix together with your hands, making sure to incorporate the flavours into the meat. Make sure the spices and cheese don’t just sit on the surface of the mince, but are fully integrated into it.
3. Now for the best part, getting your hands dirty! Take about 2tbsp of the mince and form the meatballs by rolling it between your hands. You should make 12 beautiful meatballs ready to hop into a pan.
4. Place half of the coconut oil into a frying pan and heat it up. Once it’s nice and hot, place half of the meatballs into the pan, making sure not to crowed them. Try not to play with the balls too much, you want a crust to form so that the meatballs hold their shape. Turn them round so every side (wait, can a meatball have a side? Anyway, you know what I mean) of the meatball has an opportunity to form said crust. Then turn the heat down and let cook for a few minutes to make sure they are cooked all the way through.
5. Now do the same again with the other team of meatballs that were patiently waiting their turn.
6. And that’s it, you’ve made some delicious meatballs. Serve them up with whatever your heart desires, but I can highly recommend having them with a simple quinoa-spinach salad and some garden-herb yoghurt vinaigrette.
P.S: the salad is 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, 2 or so cups of rinsed raw spinach, 30g or so of red pepper, a hand full of sweet corn and about 40g of cucumber