Intro: Cocktail Spinach Samosa Recipe With Philips Airfryer
Making a Samosa without oil, it is only possible with the Airfryer. Try out this healthy Cocktail Spinach Samosa Recipe. You will love this Indian Airfryer Recipe...
Step 1: Recipe
Refined Flour (Maida) – 250 gms, Boiled and blended Spinach Puree – 100 gms, Boiled and cut potatoes – 50 gms, Green peas – 50 gms, Fresh Coriander leaves – a few twigs, Sesame seeds (white til) – ½ tsp, Refined oil – 2 tsp Salt, Ajwain , Garam masala, Chaat masala, chilly powder – ½ - 1 tsp each (as per taste); Cooking soda – ½ tsp
1. Dough – Take refined flour in flat plate, add salt, ajwain, cooking soda. Mix well and make a well in centre and add refined oil (1 tsp). Again mix the spinach puree and knead nice firm dough. Keep it in refrigerator for 15-20 min for setting.
2. For stuffing – in a Kadai, add refined oil, sauté peas and potatoes. Add all the spices, sesame seeds, coriander leaves (roughly chop these). Mix well.
3. Making of samosa – Make a cylindrical rolls of the spinach dough and but small pcs to make balls and flatten the balls with the help of rolling pin. Cut semicircle. Apply water on the straight edge and give a shape of cone. In the cone add the stuffing in the centre. Close the mouth of the samosa by pressing lightly. Seal the tip of the samosa well.
4. Air frying – Pre heat the airfryer at 200 degrees and air fryer the samosa for 8-10 min. Give stand by time of 2 min as well.
5. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.