These take just a few minutes to make and are delicious warm from the oven brushed with melted butter and dusted with crunchy cinnamon sugar! You'll never want store-bought doughnuts again!
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a doughnut pan.
- Whisk the eggs with coconut oil and sugar.
- Add the coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Divide batter between 6 doughnut "cups."
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon for the topping in a shallow bowl.
- Brush the doughnuts with butter and dust in cinnamon sugar.
Step 3: Enjoy!
Participated in the