Introduction: Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (Gluten Free)
4 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp dried basil
1/4 cup milk (I use almond)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all of the above ingredients, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, spread & shape batter onto a greased parchment paper lined cookie sheet (approx. 1/2" thick).
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove.
- Apply desired toppings.
- Return to oven & bake for 10 minutes, followed by a few minutes under broiler until bubbling.
- Let stand a few minutes before cutting & serving.
For more, visit:moon and spoon and yum
Participated in the