Intro: Coconut Shell to Mosaic Art, Room Decoration!!!
Coconut Shell to Mosaic Art
- Room Decoration
Instead of throwing a coconut shell i have this in my mind that i should recycled these into something art, and here's what I've done. This is pretty awesome i'am completely happy with this :) Guys try this one!!! :D Thank you!!!
Step 1: Prepare the Materials
- Coconut Shell
- Scotch Bright
- Coconut Grater
- knife or Blade Cutter
- Sand Paper
- Coloring Materials
- Glue gun and Glue Stick
Step 2: Cleaning!!!
- Get at least 4 pieces of coconut shell
- Bring it into the sink then scrub it with the scotch bright and rinse
- Use a coconut grater to remove the remaining pulp.
Step 3: Husk!!!
Get a knife or blade cutter to remove the husk
note: Be careful of using the knife/blade cutter
Step 4: Sand Paper!!!
- get the sand paper and scrub it to the shell until the become smooth
- get it into the sink then scrub it again with the scotch bright to remove the dust
- Rinse and dry it.
Step 5: Rag and Rap!!!
- Lay a rag and put the coconut shell cover it with another rag then use a hammer and rap it. (do it one by one of the shell and do not refine)
Step 6: Paint,Paint,Paint :)
Get the Coloring Materials and Paint it with your desire color, paint each side of the shell and let it dry.
Step 7: Assembling
Get the Glue gun and glue it on the area which you prepared for, you're not simply glue it you also need to create like a pattern by arranging small and big shells.
(i prepared the lock door of the wall cabinet :) I also add a border line to make it like in a frame and will obviously eye catching :)) Thank you :)