This reused product is out of plastic bottle. I have come up to this idea from the jeep that I rode on my way home. He reused plastic bottle for his coins. This coconut tree plastic holder can be used as coin bank, pen holder or candle holder.
Step 1: Materials Used
The materials that I used are:
1.5 L softdrinks bottle
Brown Art Paper
Step 2: Forming the Holder and the Trunk
1. Cut the plastic bottle leaving the bottom part and the back part.
2. Form the trunk.
3. Tape the barbecue stick on the formed trunk so it will not be bendable.
4. Wrap the trunk with brown art paper.
Step 3: Finishing
1. Form the leaves using the remains of the used plastic bottle.
2. Cut the sides to have your design for the leaves.
3. Color it with green marker.
4. Stick the leaves to the trunk using rugby than glue or paste.