Coffee is every day drink. Making a cup of coffee in a short time is my concern about.
This coffee station has some specifications.
1. Put everything together.
2. Simplify coffee brewing procedure.
3. Easy to build this station........
Step 1: Check Which Coffee Gadgets Need to Be Organized and Roughly Replacement
- Gadgets to be put together
a vacuum can, a pack of coffee beans, a cup, a coffee bean grinder, a water pot, a steel coffee filter, a wood box from Ikea.
- Roughly plan.I unscrew and tear down one side panel and this panel will be modified as a door. Place the grinder with L stand which I made before to up right corner, higher as possible. The vacuum can is placed in the backside. The other shows as the second picture.
Step 2: Grinder L Stand
- This L stand is helping to fix the grinder when turning the crank.
- The height of the L stand could allow the grinder's glass bottom being removed smoothly.
- Adjust the steel ring not too tie, not too loose. In case, a too tie steel ring causes the glass bottom stuck.
Step 3: The Coffee Vacuum Can Shelve
- This step is to attach a shelve for the coffee vacuum can.
- Depend on the bottom side of the wood box, I cut three pieces of the pallet wood.
- Two extra parts occur. Cut them. And add a pad under for balance.
Step 4: Attach L Stand
Drill holes and screw to fix the L stand to the upright place.
Step 5: Add a Door
Drill holes again. And install the door with hinges. Then drill holes once more for the next step.
Step 6: Put the Paracord Through Holes
- Because of that coffee vacuum can is too fat, so drill holes and use paracord straps to hold that can.
- Show as the third picture. The front door would be laying as a table. One of two paracord strap needs to support that table. This strap would be tie as possible.
- Use a buckle and hangman's knot to secure the door from open.
Step 7: Just Look at That and Feel Good!
Step 8: Usage Case
This is an entry in the