making a small but powerfull coffee mixer
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Print It
print the .stl files
Step 2: Part List
- 1 AC transformer 220v to 2x15v
- 2 capasitors 25v 1000uF, you can use one 50v capasitor
- 1 motor from inkjet printer (i think is 32 volts)
- 1 rectifier
- 1 switch with two states
Step 3: Build It
- add hot glue at the holes from the bottom part
- add the shafts
- add the top part with not hot glue
- add a power cable
- add the motor
- add the transformer
Step 5: Add the Switch
this switch is from a cd rom drive... (find a better switch)
Step 6: Connections
make the connections like the diagram
Step 7: Glue Them All
add instant glue to the parts and hold them with tape like the pics
Step 8: If Needed
make something like that if needed
Step 9: Like a Lathe
make it nice like a mini lathe
i use a clear cylinder, i think is plexy glass??
Step 11: End
its ready to use now
follow me for more!!