Introduction: Coffee Syrup
I love coffee.
Coffee reaches places, motivation never gets there.
So let's make coffee syrup.
The recipe gives about 200 ml of syrup.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
180 g coffee powder
500 ml water
175 g sugar
Step 2: Other Stuff
Glasses or bottles
Step 3: Cooking
- Simmer the coffee with water for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid with filter paper.
- Mix the concentrated coffee with the sugar for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is caramelised.
- Pour the syrup into hot-rinsed glasses or bottles. The syrup thickens as it cools.
- You can also mix a small glass or rum into it.
Step 4: Yummi
The syrup tasted good with ice-cream, pudding or chokolate waffles.
Btw: If you are really love coffee, you don't drink it from disposable cups.
Participated in the
Coffee Speed Challenge