All We have to do is move our Fans to two sides and relax the Air.
People love fans; fancy, lovely, cute, simple, aristocratic, Asian, modern - any fan would cheer up a person.
However, with a little style and penmanship on your fan & with a good luck knot swaying from your Fan you'd want to feel the world anew.
''From Painting To Craftsmanship To Calligraphy a colorful collection of Fans will bring you Luck and relaxation''
Let's bring that relaxation and breeze to your house - It's really Hot outside.
You will need;
a plank of wood; bigger the better; more pieces would be ready!
any wood-cutting devise; a saw( I recommend Laser-Cutter)
a brush & color-paints; yellow, red, white, blue etc
a red thick string for the good-luck knot
a rod-like wooden stick
two pieces of wooden bolts with the same thickness of your wooden plank; diameter must be a little lesser than the stick's.
an inc & a thin brush for the calligraphy
Here is the knotting video!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Let's Crop the Wood
- With your Laser Cutter/ Saw you cut your wood with this scale
Width;4 cm, Length; 16 cm
2. You put little holes at the top of your ready pieces of wood; diameter should be 0.60-1 cm long
3. Then you color the wood with any color you like
Remember to color it even and clear - all of the pieces!
Step 2: Let's Put Them Together
If you have your pieces done then you'll need
- a rod-like wooden stick that can fit into the holes of the wooden pieces. diameter must be lesser than the diameter of your pieces' holes.
- a red thick string( or any color) for the fortune knot.
- you will also need two holders; wooden bolts to hold the two ends as you can see in the picture given above.Remember! to make the bolts diameter a little bit oval. The bolt hole should be a little lesser than the rod-sticks's diameter so it holds and gets stuck to the stick
- put the readied knot in the middle
- shuffle in the pieces to the wooden stick
- screw the wooden bolts to the stick
Step 3: Let's Do Some Calligraphy
You can put any form of calligraphy on your fan as long as it looks fancy and detailed on any language. For example you can see I chose Chinese. Thus it looks like the fancy fans in cool Asian Movies.
examples of calligraphy;
- letters to loved one
- Modern; Star Wars script
- Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Korean....Latin
You can draw and paint if you'd prefer; it's your only breezy.
Participated in the