Here are some Containers for extra things that I design and made for the extra things at are in my school.
The materials are:
1. Cardboard Boxes
4. Extra thing from home or school
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: I Emptied Out This Storage Computer Box.
For my school Project I was going to make something to put extra computers in. The teachers that teach me said they will use this for that. So I decided to make something to put every thing that is in the storage box to put them in their own cool box system.
Step 2: Making of Box #1
For the making of box #1 these are the steps.
1. Cut out the four flaps of the box
2. It should look like this
Step 3: Making of Box #1
1. Cut out one of the flaps in half
2. put it in the middle of the box like this
3. then tape it on the four sides
4. Then cut another flap in half and in half again
5. with one of the half's in the box put one of the flaps in the middle so it makes 1 half and 2 half of the half like this
Step 4: The Last Part of Box #1
1. Put every thing in it that you need and you can minify it how you want
2. You can do this three times or five you can choose. I did it three it is the same steps for the other two.
Step 5: Making of Box #2
Here are the steps for the making of box #2
1. Cut the four flaps out
2. Use the flaps and cut them so they can fit in
3. First make a one big rectangle
4. Then put part of the flap in the middle of the first rectangle
5. Then put a flap in the middle of the big square
6. Put a flap in the middle of one of the rectangles
Step 6: The Last Part of Box #2
The finishing of box #2
1. When you are done put the separators in put every thing in it that you need
2. It should look like the picture up above
Step 7: Making of Box #3
For the final box at the end it should look like this whit out anything inside
1. Cut out the four flaps
2. Make 4 rectangles with the flaps you have
3. There should be 3 big rectangles and one small one
4. with the extra space that is not a rectangle you can put nails there that's what I did
Step 8: The Last Part of Box #3
This is how it should look with everything inside
1. Put all of your things in the box
2. Make sure that all of the walls are straight
Step 9: Here Is the Videos for the Three Box's in Making
Participated in the
Living Without Closets Contest