Intro: Conversation Heart Plush/Pillow
Here is a tutorial on how I made a Conversation Heart plush!
I have also provided FREE templates. There is a video at the end!
Hope you enjoy :)
Step 1: Gather Materials
- Conversation Heart template
- Felt: light pink, red**
- Matching threads: light pink, red
- Sewing needle, scissors, pins
**if you want to make it more pillow like, I would recommend material such as fleece.
1) Cut out all the template pieces with the corresponding fabric.
Step 2: Sewing Words
2) Sew the words/ symbols using red thread.
In my case, I am sewing "XOXO".
Step 3: Rectangular Strip
3) Make sure the rectangular strip fits comfortably around the heart shape.
Pin it and sew it on using a blanket stitch.
Step 4: Putting It Together
4) Sew the second heart shape onto the rectangular strip using a blanket stitch.
Don't forget to leave a hole to turn it inside out.
Step 5: Close It Off
5) Stuff it to your liking and close it off using a ladder stitch.
Step 6: Finished!
Enjoy your 3D Conversation heart!