Easy to cook Chinese-Italian pasta
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Italian flat pasta
2. Oil(olive oil) 4 teaspoon
3. Onion chopped 2 buds
4. Carrot 4
5. Capsicum 2
6. Cauliflower 1 cup
7. Salt 4 teaspoon
8. Sugar Half cup
9. Vinegar half cup
10.Corn flour 5 tablespoon
11. Soya sauce 2 tablespoon
12.Chilly sauce 2 tablespoon
13.Tomato sauce 4 tablespoon
Step 2: Recipe
1. Add salt and soya sauce in the boiling water.
2.Boil for 5-9 minutes till the flat pasta becomes soft.
3. Rinse off with cold water. Keep aside.
4. Now in a pan heat oil.
5. Add half of the vegetables in it and fry them.
6. Now add soya sauce, chilly sauce, tomato sauce and salt. Fry for 3 minutes.
7. Add about half bowl of vinegar and equal amount of sugar in it.
Note: If the mixture gets very thick add some water to it.
8. Now take 4 tablespoon of corn flour and mix with water. Add to the recipe. Mix well.
9. Add the flat pasta in the recipe. Heat for few minutes.
10. Garnish with the left over vegetables.
Step 3: Serve Hot
Serve it Hot
Participated in the
Healthy Eating Contest