Step 1: Materials
- A piece of black bristol board. (for the game background)
- A hot glue gun (to glue the candy on the board)
- Scissors or something with a straight edge, even something as simple as a credit card. (to cut the mouths and 'feet' for pacman and the ghosts)
- Marker (used to draw faces on the ghosts for after pacman eats power pellet)
- Finally you need candy ! lots and lots of it !
Step 2: Planning
To plan for my delicious pacman stop motion animation I began brainstorming and sketching ideas on some scrap paper. After checking out google for some pacman designs I did a serious sketch right before I began creating my actual board. Planning is a very important stage in making an animation. You need to have an almost perfect idea in your head of what to do every step of the way.
Step 3: Setting Up the Board.
Setting up the game board is where your planning comes in handy! you need to know where you placed everything, you can mess around with it and see if your planning ends up being what you actually want to go with for the final shot. I would reccomend laying everything out first.