Introduction: Easy and Quick Cookie Recipe
Delicious cookies and cream inspired cookies. Scrumptious!!!!
Basic kitchen measurement tools and utensils.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
> 1 cup softened butter
> 1 cup brown sugar
> 1/2 cup sugar
> 2 eggs
> 1.1 teaspoon vanilla
> 3,4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
> 2 cups flour
> 1 teaspoon baking soda
> 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
> 1 teaspoon salt
> 1 cup chocolate chips, milk, or semi sweet
> 1 cup white chololate chips
> 17 Oreo cookies, broken into sixths
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
3. Add dry pudding mix and stir until light and fluffy.
4. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until mixed well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips, white chips, and Oreo pieces.
6. Place heaping tablespoons of dough on a baking stone 2 to 3 inches apart.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Participated in the