This is a cool optical illusion that I came up with I think it is cool and you can use this to see what your friends think is it 3-D object or is it a hallway looking thing. I hope you enjoy this and this is my first instructable, tell me what you think about it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
Piece of printer paper
Step 2: What to Do
1. So first you will measure the top of the paper( the smaller side)
2. Then record that and make the paper a square
3. After you have cut the paper, make a square in the middle (2" by 2")
4. After making the square make 4 lines connecting the corners of the box to the corners of the paper
5. If you want you can color it or add designs to make it look cooler, but you don't have to ;)
Thanks for viewing! I hope you have fun with this and you get cool reactions. :)