Introduction: Coriander Leaf Chutney
A very tasty chutney with fresh coriander leaves as main ingredient. It is very simple to make with few ingredients and can be served with all types of food.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- A tablespoon of split black gram lentils
- Half a coconut
- Five to six green chilies
- Small piece of tamarind
- Salt to taste
- Two teaspoons of any cooking oil
Step 2: Preparation
- Add two teaspoon of oil in a frying pan
- When the oil is heated add split black gram lentils, tamarind, green chilies and coconut pieces.
- Stir fry till all ingredients are cooked
Step 3: Chop and Add Coriander Leaves
- Wash and finely chop the coriander leaves and add it to the frying pan
- Mix with other ingredients
- Add salt to taste
- Stir fry for about two three minutes and remove from stove.
- keep the mixture under a fan to make it cool
Step 4: Grind the Ingredients
- Once the mixture is cooled to room temperature, transfer in to a mixer / grinder jar
- Add little amount of water
- Grind the chutney and transfer to a serving bowl
The aroma and taste of the fresh coriander leaf chutney is wonderful. You can eat it with Idli, Dosa or with rice.
Participated in the