This is my favorite meal to make for myself. I wanted to share this with others. This can be eaten for breakfast or as a perfect side for dinner.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies and Ingredients
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* Seasoned salt
* 4 potatoes
* Garlic powder
Step 2: Making the Country Fried Potatoes
* Peel and slice the potatoes
* Place potatoes in the oiled skillet
* Drizzle the potatoes with oil.
* Season the potatoes with seasoned salt and garlic powder. (Make sure each layer is seasoned.)
Step 3: Browning of the Potatoes
* For five minutes on high allow the potatoes brown.
* After five minutes, turn the heat down to to medium heat.
* Cover the potatoes and allow them to cook for ten more minutes.
* After ten minutes the potatoes should be done.
Step 4: The Finished Project
The Country Fried Potatoes are complete, and now it is a wonderful addition to the meal.