In the Crayon Wax Pendant, polymer clay is used as base of the pendant. Different color Crayons are grated and filled in the design carved in the pendant and then baked. Finally coat with a clear nail polish to finish.
Step 1: Items Required
1) Crayons - Different colors
2) Polymer Clay (I used white)
3) Clear Nail Polish
4) Jump rings
5) Paint brush
6) Modelling tools
Step 2: Grating the Crayons
1) Grate the crayons using a knife or sharper onto a plain paper.
2) Grate different colors separately into individual papers without mixing them.
3) After grating, crush them into small particles using the fingers.
Step 3: Making the Pendants
1) Take small portions of polymer clay, roll them into the desired shaped(I used a pencil to roll)
2) Then using a modelling tool make the designs on it. (not very deep)
3) Then slowly sprinkle the crayon particles on the design and press lightly.
4) Then using a brush remove of the particles outside the design.
5) Make a hole on the top of the pendant to attach the jump ring.
6) Bake them at 275 F for about 20 to 25 min
7) Allow it cool and then coat it with clear nail polish and allow to dry.
8) Once dried attach a jump ring to the pendant and add to the chain.
If any crayon wax is melted outside the design, paint with acrylic paint and allow it dry then apply clear coat.
Crayon Wax Pendant is ready now to be worn.