Introduction: Creamy Mango Popsicles
It is end of the Mango season and we have harvested lots of mangoes from our home garden. After giving away few fruits to our neighbours, we have kept some for our own use. These mangoes are high-breed varieties and very sweet.
Most of the mangoes started ripening at the same time,which we can not consume at once. So, I thought of making Mango Popsicles with Milk cream with a fully ripe Mango.
Step 1: Supplies Needed
- One fully ripe Mango
- One cup of Milk Cream
- An Ice Popsicle mould with 6 pops.
Step 2: Peel and Collect Mango Pulp
- I have started with cutting both ends of the mango and then peeling the skin with a vegetable peeler
- Since the mango is fully ripe, at some portion the skin came out with lot of flush. So, after peeling half the portion of mango, I have used a spoon to scrap out and collect the pulp.
Step 3: Make Mango Puree With Milk Cream
- Now I have transferred the mango pulp to a mixer grinder and then added a cup of Milk cream to the jar
- Then with the help of the mixer grinder I made a puree of the mixture
The mango pulp is very sweet, so I have not added any sugar or sweetening agent to the puree.
Step 4: Pour Mango Cream in Popsicle Mould
- Remove popsicle sticks from the mould, rinse in water and clean
- With the help of a ladle, pour mango cream into the mould leaving some space at top
- Clean the spill-over on the sides with a towel
Step 5: Freeze the Popsicles
- Replace the popsicle sticks back into the mould with mango cream
- Keep the popsicle mould in the freezer overnight
Step 6: Enjoy Your Mango Cream Popsicles
- Next day, the popsicles are frozen solid
- Remove the popsicle mould from the freezer and keep in normal room temperature for about ten minutes
- After ten minutes, I can very easily remove the Mango cream popsicles from the mould.
We are three including my elder sister and elder brother. So I have taken only three popsicles from the mould and kept remaining three for latter. We really enjoyed the home-made Mango cream popsicles.
These popsicles can also be served as dessert. Hope you will like it.