This incredibly delicious homemade Creamy Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Spaghetti will be a hit at your dinner table! Again, this is one of the easy recipes with only a few ingredients but full of amazing flavors!
I cannot live without pasta! Well, technically I can but I just love pasta so much I wouldn’t give them up! Spaghetti, tortellini, tagliatelle, penne (these are my favorite ones), cannelloni, conchiglie, … There are so many varieties out there and they all are so versatile – you can make amazing meals using this simple ingredient!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get cooking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
500g (1.1lb) Spaghetti
60g (2oz) Sun-Dried Tomatoes
250g (8.8oz) Button Mushrooms
250ml (8.5fl oz) Fresh Cream
2-3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 Large Onion
1 Cup of Fresh Parsley
Salt (for cooking spaghetti)
Step 2: Directions:
1. Peel and cut the onion in half. Slice it and throw in a large frying pan. At the same time add olive oil. Sauté the onion on a low-medium heat for about 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile slice sun dried tomatoes into strips and add to the pan.
3. Cook spaghetti (or any other pasta) according to packet instructions.
4. Rinse button mushrooms, remove the stems and peel off the outer skin using your hand or a knife. I peel the skin in order to remove all the dirt from the mushrooms. The skin comes off really easily. Slice them and add to the pan. Cover the pan with a lid, add a few tablespoons of water and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile wash and coarsely chop the parsley. Throw it in the pan and sauté for a minute before adding fresh cream.
6. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low-medium and simmer until the cream thickens. If you want to thin the cream, pour in some water (about ⅓ cup – ½ cup). This will also make the sauce a bit lighter.
7. Taste it and season with salt if necessary. I did not use any salt at all to season the sauce because it wasn’t needed. However, you will see whether your sauce need adding some salt to it once you taste it!
8. Pour the sauce over spaghetti and mix well. Serve while still warm!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube