The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
Let's make a ballerina's tutu!
Here we go!
- Place a pyramid on the workplane. Scale the height to 17mm and both width and length to 8mm.
- Rotate the pyramid 90 degrees to rest it on its side.
- Scale the round roof down and align it to the helmet.
- Duplicate the pyramid and mirror it to the other side.
- Select both pyramids and duplicate them. Rotate the duplicates so the edges touch the original. Keep them selected.
- Fire fighter helmets also have a visor in the back. Make a copy of the front visor and mirror it to the back.
- Group all pyramids together and place them on the figure.
- Congratulations! You made it.