http://styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Get-The-Perfect-Metallic-Smoky-Eye-in-5-Minutes A metallic smoky eye is a perfect look when you want something with a little more glam than your traditional, 'come hither' smoky eye and it doesn't take long to create. Here's how you do it:
1. Apply foundation & primer.
2. Prime and line your eyes.
3. Add blush & nude lip gloss.
4. Wet brush: Prep your brush with a little bit of fix for some moisture.
5. Highlighter color: Apply your lighter highlighter colors up top. The key here is to go from light to dark.
6. Second color: Bronze. Add the second color, some shade of bronze or gold, on top of your first highlighter layer.
7. Apply black shadow: Match your desired level of 'boldness' with an appropriately sized stroke with your brush. I like a very bold eye so I've used a broad stroke in this example. Follow up with a smaller, wet brush to fill in the gaps.
8. Blend with your fingers: Blend with your fingers and clean up any mistakes.
9. Reapply until satisfied: Add more black eye shadow as necessary for a nice bold smoky eye.
10. Dot pigment along lash line: Apply the sparkly pigment along the lash line and blend.
11. Lash out: Apply 2-3 coats of a nice thick mascara.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.