The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
Lastly, to finish the alligator we will create the eyes.
- Place a sphere and wedge on the workplane.
- Rotate the wedge so that the top points towards the sphere.
- Align the sphere and wedge together on by clicking the tab shown in the image.
- Scale the base to increase the height of the wedge's base. Make the wedge a hole. Move the wedge into the sphere until the grey shape on the sphere is similar in size as shown in the image (outlined in green)
- Select both the wedge and sphere, and group them together to make the eye lid.
- Select both the yellow eye at the side of the workplane and the eye lid and choose Adjust>Align.
- Left click on the eye lid once so that the eye moves to the eye lid.
- Select the center tab on the X, Y, and Z axis.
- Change the color of the eye lid to green.
- Select all of the objects that make the eye and group them together.
- Make a copy of the eye and mirror it to the other side.
- Congratulations, you finished making an alligator!
- Congratulations! You made it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.