Introduction: Crispy Arbi Masala
See how to make crispy masala arbi recipe in airfryer. Arbi masala is a very yummy Indian vegetable recipe which involves very little oil. Learn how to make crispy arbi masala at home with very little oil as compared to traditional deep fried ones.
Boiled Arbi (Taroroot) 1/2 kg
Chopped Onions - 1 cup
Tomato Puree - 1.5 cups
Chopped Ginger Garlic- 1/2 tsp each
Cumin seeds -1 tsp
Curry Leaves - A few
Salt, Red chili powder, turmeric powder - As per taste
Coriander Powder , Garam Masala - 1 tsp each
Step 1: Method
1. Cut arbi into long pcs and coat with little mustard oil and airfryer at 180 degrees for 15 min till crispy enough.
2. For masala, heat 1 tbsp mustard oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds, saute onions along with ginger garlic. Saute for few min at medium flame. Add curry leaves. Add tomato puree and add all masalas.
3. Let the masala cook on medium flame for few minutes till oil separates form masala.
4. Add crispy airfried arbi in masala and mix well. Add little water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve hot crispy arbi masala with roti or even as a snack.