Introduction: Crochet Angry Birds
today I will be showing you how to make the blues from angry birds.
you will need medium weight yarn in blue, and gold, and a 5.5mm crochet hook, white, red, and black felt are also required.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1. Crocheting the Body
1. 8sc in magic ring.
2. 2sc in each st repeat around. (16st)
3. 1sc, 2sc in next st repeat around. (24st)
4-8. 1sc in each st around. (24st)
9. 1sc, sc2tog. repeat around. (16st)
10. sc2tog around. (12st) fasten off, stuff firmly.
Step 2: Step 2. Crocheting the Feathers and Beak
feathers (make 2)
1. 6sc in magic ring.
2-3. 1sc around. (6st)
4. 1sc, sc2tog,repeat 1 more time. (4st)
5. 1sc around fasten off, do not stuff.
1. sc3 in magic ring.
2. 1sc, sc2 in next st, 1sc. (4st)
3-4. 1sc around
5. 1sc, sc2 in next st repeat 1 more time. (6st)
Step 3: Step 3. Making the Face
sew the two feathers together and then onto the top of the head. sew the beak onto the front of the face. cut out the felt into the shapes that you need (use the picture as a reference) glue them onto the face and let dry.
I hope you have as much fun as I did when making these!
feel free to leave me comments or questions.
This is an entry in the
Fiber Arts Contest