Introduction: Crusty Peach Cobbler
A twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine!
8-10 Rhodes™ French Crusty Rolls, thawed
1/2 cup butter, melted
21 oz can Peach pie filling
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla
maple syrup, if desired
1. Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
3. Layer pie filling over butter.
4. Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
5. Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
6. Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture.
7. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
8. Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.