Introduction: Crystal Beaded Necklace With Earrings
A simple crystal beaded Necklace with matching Earrings....
Here, I have combined red and green crystal beads for this beautiful necklace. Two sets of earrings are made with red and green beads separately, so that one can alternate between different colored earrings with the same necklace.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
- 20 pieces of 7 mm thick round Red crystal beads
- 20 pieces of 7 mm thick round Green crystal beads
- 40 pieces of gold plated eye pins
- 4 pieces of gold plated Earring hooks
- 4 pieces of gold plated round earrings
- 1 piece of gold plated "S" hook
- 1 piece of gold plated Jump ring
Step 2: Tools
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutter
Step 3: Making the Beaded Necklace
- Join two eye pins through the eyes
- Insert red colored crystal bead on one side
- Trim the excess from the eye pin using a wire cutter
- Using the round nose pliers, make an eye on the trimmed end of the pin, closing the red bead
- Repeat the same at the other end using a green crystal bead
- Continue this process with alternating 18 pieces of red and 18 pieces of green beads.
- Attach a gold plated "S" hook at one end and a Jump ring at the other end
Your beaded necklace is ready
Step 4: Making the Earrings
Making the two sets of earrings are very easy
Insert the remaining two pieces of Red crystal beads and two pieces of Green crystal beads into the round wire earrings and attach the ear hooks to them. Your two sets of red and green crystal beaded earrings are ready.
Step 5: Finished Necklace With Earrings
Here is the finished crystal beaded necklace with two sets of red and green earrings. You can alternate the earrings with the same necklace matching to your dress