Dont kids love cup cakes? Yes! They do.This is a cup cake inspired chair prototype designed for kids.It has a storage space under the detachable cushion seat.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed:
- Flower pot
- 2 layer
- Partially inflated plastic ball
- Round flat wooden blank -base for the cushion
- 300 GSM papers
Step 2: Making Cushion
- Arrange the plank , partially inflated ball, 2 layers of sponge in top-to -bottom order.
- Fold the bottom layer sponge towards the wooden plank.
- Using iron nails, attach the sponge to the wooden plank.
- Paint the sponge with chocolate brown color.
Step 3: Making the Cup
1. Trim the edges of the flower pot.
2. Make the paper into zigzag pattern and wrap it around the pot.
3. Make 2 holes on opposite ends. This is made so that the cushion can be lifted by putting fingers through the holes and slightly giving a push.
4. And sticking glue tape between the hole and the paper so that the zigzag paper would not slip from the cup..
Step 4: Other Projects on Behance
Check out my other projects on Behance here: