Introduction: Cupcake Bouquet
these flower look so good you can eat them. And you can.
Part 1. The base
Supplies needed. Vase, 13 (3oz) Dixie cups, 4 ft leafy garland, hot glue and gun, stapler, ribbon and wire and scissors
1. cut the bottom off of 7of the cups.
2. staple the cups together in the shape of a honey comb
3. staple the remaining cups to the outer circle.
4. place upside down on table and center the face. Hot glue the face to the cups.
5. stand upright and add more glue. You can never have too much glue.
6. remove the leaves from the garland and cut apart. separate by size, putting the larger leaves around the out side edge covering the dixie cups. use the smaller leave as filler between the cups.
7. make a bow and wrap around the vase at the base of the cups.
Part 2. the mini cupcakes
Supplies needed. " MINI cupcakes" with white frosting, mini marshmellows, colored sugar and chocolate sprinkles.
1. Buy MINI cupcakes from your local baker with white frosting or make your favorite receipe and frost with white frosting.
2. cut the mini marshmellows, in half, on the diagonal.
3. place the cut edge of the marshmellow in the colored sugar.
4. Place 2 rows around the outer edge of the cupcake
5. sprinkle the center with the chocolate sprinkles.
6. place finished cupcakes in the dixie cups on the centerpiece.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Play With Your Food Challenge