Introduction: Custard Apple Ice Cream - Initial Setup
Today, we are going to make Custard Apple Ice Cream. Very few ingredients are actually needed for this simple recipe of making delicious and tasty ice cream.
Ingredients are listed in the supplies section.
4. Milk powder
5. Custard Apple Pulp
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare the Milk With Milk Powder & Sugar
- First step is to mix the Milk Powder in the milk and give it a nice stir without causing any lumps.
- Once there are no lumps, mix the sugar in it.
- Now the milk is ready to be boiled for about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Lets Make the Ice Cream Mixture
As the milk is boiled for 5 minutes, we will remove it from the stove and keep it aside to cool down at room temperature. And once its cooled down.
- Milk is ready, so we will take it in a blender
- Add Cream into it
- And our main ingredient, Custard Apple Pulp Into it and blend it well
Step 3: Freeze & Freeze
After the blend, we have got our Ice Cream mixture ready.
- We will take it out in an AIR TIGHT Container which is very important, without which our ice cream will end up with ice crystals in it.
- And the last step is to keep the AIR TIGHT Container into the freezer for about 8-10 hours.
Step 4: Serve It Cold
- The only bad thing is waiting for about 8-10 hours, but after which you could see the Ice Cream is set perfectly.
- You can enjoy the delicious Custard Apple flavored Ice Cream without going outside :)
Note: If you don't like Custard Apple, you can replace it with any fruit pulp of your choice the remaining steps remain same...
Enjoy and do let me know if you liked this easy recipe of making ice cream.
Audio is in Hindi, but the steps and ingredients are mentioned in English language to make it understandable for people around the globe :) I hope it helps, we are planning to soon switch our Channel Audio to English soon. If you like it then please help us by SUBSCRIBING to my channel, and also share it with others.